The store dashboard is a high-level overview of activity on your account as well as useful metrics regarding the store's connection.
- Visits – the number of overall visits to your store as calculated by Google Analytics for the date range selected
- Orders – total number of orders for the date range chosen.
- Income – total income for the date range chosen.
- Messages sent - total number of email messages sent, both on-demand and automated for the date range selected.
- Conversions - total number of conversions as a result of emails sent out from Cartmojo for the date range chosen.
- Send reputation - health score for your sending reputation.
- Top sellers – the top-selling products in your store for the date range chosen.
- Visitors – key search metrics to your site as compiled by Google Analytics for the date range chosen.
- Top referrals – top referral sources as compiled by Google Analytics for the date range selected.
- Top search terms – top search terms as compiled by Google Analytics for the date range selected.
- Status - connection state of the store connected. Depending on the type of store that is installed, this will be either Connected, Pending, or Broken.
- Platform - the type of e-commerce shopping cart that is installed.
- Active workflows - number of automated messaging workflows that are activated.
When Google Analytics is activated, it will return stats from the profile that is connected.
- Metrics include visits, visitors, top referrals, and top search terms.
- To return data, an OAuth connection into Google Analytics is required.
- After authentication, you will need to choose the account, property, and profile to return the relevant metrics. Google Analytics can be activated from the Settings menu of your store in Cartmojo.