When the Orders menu nav item is selected, it will show the latest orders by the date range criteria chosen. Orders will appear in chronological order, starting with the most recent order ID. Details about the transaction include the name, email, amount, date of order, last updated timestamp, and order status.
Get quick access to order details in your store. See products purchased, pricing, quantities, and maps to the shipping location on the order. For some stores, you can also add tracking information about the shipment.
- Customer ID – links to customer metrics
- Order Count – links to all customer orders
- Company information
- Send messages directly to a customer if they have opted in
- Order ID
- Order status
- Order date and timestamp
- Last order update and timestamp
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Visually displays the shipping address
- Product picture (if available)
- Product name with a link to it in your store and in the product manager database (if applicable)
- Product short description
- Cost and quantity ordered
This area will show a chronological timeline of events for the order lifecycle. This includes integration triggers, workflow messages, conversions, and order status updates.
- Shipping costs
- Order total
- Add tracking numbers (3dcart, Bigcommerce, Shopify and Volusion platforms only)