Set up 3rd party data feeds to sync inventory data into your store.
- 2.Click the Add New button in the bottom left corner
- 3.Select Add Supplier Data Feed
- 4.In step one, give your supplier a name
- 5.Assign an update interval. This will fetch your data feed in the time defined, e.g. every day, twice a day. etc.
- 6.The unique identifier will be set automatically. If you would like to modify this, it must be between 2 and 5 letters.
- 7.In step two, add the connection information for the data feed
- 1.Add the hostname
- 2.Define the connection protocol, either FTP or SFTP
- 3.Identify the port number
- 4.Add the username
- 5.Add the password
- 6.Define the file path of the feed you are wanting to pull in to your store
- 8.In step three, map the header rows in the data feed to the app
- 9.In step four, set any exclusion filters for products that you do not want in your store
- 10.In step five, confirm settings and activate the feed