Send timely targeted emails to customers who place their first order. When a customer places an order, our system will verify that the customer has made their first purchase, and trigger an email.
Reach out to new customers immediately after their first order. Automatically send coupons, free downloads, or simple “thank you” emails. With our first-time buyer workflows, you can personalize messaging and make your customers feel right at home.
- Welcome new customers special deals or coupons
- Create simple rule triggers based on an order status
- Add conditions based on products ordered, set delays
- 2.Click the Add New in the bottom left corner
- 3.Select Add Message
- 4.Select Automatic
- 5.Select Marketing
- 6.Choose First-Time Buyer
- 7.In step one, toggle desired settings
- 8.In step two, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- 9.Choose a starter template to use, or add content using the email editor
- 10.In step three, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Order status – select the order status that will trigger the rule
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent.
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria.
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering.
- Blocked - listing of email addresses that did not qualify for defined rule criteria.
- First-time buyer workflows will trigger on any new customer purchase, regardless of when the workflow was activated.
- Our system will calculate the current order count based upon the customer’s email address. It doesn’t matter if they are anonymous/guest or are a registered customer account.
- All shopping carts are supported by this messaging workflow.