Replace default invoice emails from your e-commerce provider with templates customized to your company’s brand.
A subtle, effective way to grow revenues and be more professional. Add incentives and coupons on your invoices that drive sales.
Say adios to boring invoices
Replace standard invoice e-mails from your e-commerce platform with templates that reflect your company’s branding. Use our default invoice templates or create something from scratch. Populate pictures, descriptions, and hundreds of other useful product details with our workflow merge variables.
- Drive revenues with optimized invoices
- Customize to your organization’s branding
- Starter templates that will populate images, prices, descriptions, quantities, and more
- 2.Click the Add New in the bottom left corner
- 3.Select Add Message
- 4.Select Automatic
- 5.Select Transactional
- 6.Choose Invoices
- 7.In step one, toggle desired settings
- 8.In step two, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- 9.Choose a starter template to use, or add content using the email editor
- 10.In step three, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Order status – select the order status that will trigger the rule
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule
- Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent.
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria.
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering.
- Blocked - listing of email addresses that did not qualify for defined rule criteria.
How to disable order notifications by shopping cart platform
- 3dcart – login to your store’s admin, click Store, Settings, General, and then uncheck the order statuses that would trigger for new orders i.e. New, Unpaid, Processing.
- Bigcommerce – login to your store's admin, click Marketing, Transactional Emails, click the drop-down on the right, and then finally choose Disable.
- Shopify – currently, there is no manual solution to override the default customer order notifications.
- Volusion – currently, there is no manual solution to override the default customer order notifications.
- All shopping carts are supported by this messaging workflow, but only certain platforms allow a full override.