Connect your WooCommerce store with Cartmojo
Step 1 – Enable the WooCommerce API
If it’s not already been activated, enable the WooCommerce API. This will allow us to transfer order/product/customer data from your store and send it to any app or initiate a Cartmojo workflow.
Step 2 – Add your WooCommerce store to Cartmojo
Once the API is enabled, you will be able to connect your WooCommerce store with Cartmojo.
- 2.After activation of the plugin, log in with your existing Cartmojo username and password or create a new account with us inside of WordPress.
- If you already have an account with us, log in with your existing e-mail address and password.
- If you don’t have a Cartmojo account, we will create a new account for you on the fly inside of WordPress.
- After activation, apply plugin updates as you normally would.
- All configuration of apps and workflows will occur in your Cartmojo dashboard.
When your WooCommerce store is active with Cartmojo, the Connection tab for your store will show key indicators about the installation.
- Store Name
- Store URL
- Plugin Status
- Plugin Version
- Store information – basic contact details for your store, this is required for CAN-SPAM compliance if you want to use any of our workflows.
- Social links – attach your social links to any of our workflow e-mail templates. When added, the URLs will automatically link to your social profiles.
- Opt-in preferences – this setting displays choices for the opt-in box, including its location and optional text to display at checkout.
- Locale settings – set your country and currency
- Google Analytics integration – activate Google Analytics to display key metrics in your store’s dashboard.
- 1.Log in to your WooCommerce powered store.
- 2.Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins > Deactivate the Cartmojo plugin.
- 3.After deactivation, the plugin can be deleted manually.
- Before installing our plugin on your WordPress site, it’s good practice to either make a full backup or add the plugin in a staging area.
- The Cartmojo plugin will inject a newsletter opt-in box on your WooCommerce checkout page. Minor HTML or CSS adjustments may be needed in order for it to look correct on your site.
- An order must be placed through the standard web checkout before any phone or manual orders will process.