Product trigger workflows are useful in situations when online retailers need to automatically follow up after the sale when certain products are bought. With product trigger workflows, store owners c
- 2.Click the Add New in the bottom left corner
- 3.Select Add Message
- 4.Select Automatic
- 5.Select Marketing
- 6.Choose Product Trigger
- 7.In step one, toggle desired settings
- 8.In step two, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- 9.Select a starter template to use, or add content using the email editor
- 10.In step three, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Order status – select the order status when the rule will fire
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule
- Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent.
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria.
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering.
- Blocked - listing of email addresses that did not qualify for defined rule criteria.
- All shopping carts are supported by this messaging workflow.