Request product reviews to get feedback, inform new customers, and drive organic search traffic to your site.
Search engines love fresh content, they're great spider food. Over time, improve your organic rankings with product reviews.
Customers across the web rely on product reviews before making a purchase. However, gathering feedback from these shoppers can be a challenge. With our product review workflows, sending timely messages is easier than ever. Trigger emails to go out when specific products are bought, set delay times, and customize content in a snap.
- Allow customers to review your products in one-click
- Flexible sending rules based on products purchased
- Send messages with dynamic product and order content
- 2.Click the Add New in the bottom left corner
- 3.Select Add Message
- 4.Select Automatic
- 5.Select Marketing
- 6.Choose Product Review
- 7.In step one, toggle desired settings
- 8.In step two, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- 9.Choose a starter template to use, or add content using the email editor
- 10.In step three, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show stats for the chosen time period. It will also keep information from deleted rules.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Products – Optional: Identify any SKU that will trigger the rule
- Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent.
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria.
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering.
- Blocked - listing of email addresses that did not qualify for defined rule criteria.
- Product review workflows will not trigger until an order is completed or shipped.
- Store owners will not be alerted when a new review is posted in your shopping cart software.
- All shopping carts are supported by this messaging workflow.